Here Are Some Points To Ponder When Moving With Kids
1. Project a positive attitude to your kids.
2. Manage your stress level.
3. Buy a special address book so your child can gather addresses, phone numbers and e-mail addresses.
4. If possible, bring your kids along when you look at houses.
5. Gather information on the sports or other extra-curricular activities that interest your child.
6. Before you move, hold a going-away party for your child. l Put together a scrapbook/ photo album of the old house.
7. Unpack the kids’ rooms first
8. Be consistent with discipline.
9. Take your child to visit his or her new school and arrange to meet the teachers.
10. Supply your children with several copies of your new address and phone number.
11. When you move into your new home, begin a new keepsake, and encourage your child to write about his or her hopes and expectations at the new home.